Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running, as well as #1 on the UK Best Places To Work 2020 and #5 best place to work in Ireland.
The growth, innovation, and welcoming spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also ﬁnding time to give back to through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Salesforce is looking to hire 7 Software Developer apprentices to join our Cyber Security and Network Security teams based in Dublin. The program will run for two years and will provide you with the experience and knowledge to become a proﬁcient software developer and cyber security professional. The responsibilities listed below are a sample of the work our team leads. They provide an insight into the range of roles we are looking for our apprentices to work towards and the competencies you will acquire over the two years.
• The ideal candidate will be expected to drive change, think independently and communicate clearly
• Work as part of our team partnering with Security Engineering teams to design, develop, and automate identity systems
• Identify, assess, and advise on compliance risks and controls to a variety of stakeholders and customers
• Gain experience with the lifecycle of software development with object-oriented languages
• Work with external teams to onboard their processes to the access control team
• Take us to the next level of our enterprise wide Audit & Compliance agenda, contribute to the direction, drive the future of automation and tooling so we can oﬀer standard services across all of Salesforce’s enterprise teams
• Deﬁne and enforce security policies, communicate schedules, priorities and status to all levels in the company
• Help on projects to automate repetitive compliance tasks
• Security monitoring and rapid incident response across all salesforce environments
• Learn to be responsible for executing security operations processes, including real-time analysis of security alert data and assisting in the response to potential security incidents
• Develop and maintain automation tools supporting Network Security Operations
• Implement and support toolchains for security tool and policy delivery
• Implement monitoring, policies, procedures, and standards relating to network security
• Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Self-starting, proactive and organized, as well as being capable of long-term thinking
• Passion for scaling systems and software
• Excellent English communication skills – written and oral
• A keen interest in the world of cybersecurity
Desired Skills (Optional but not a pre-requisite)
• Exposure to scripting languages like Python, Go, Ruby.
• Familiarity with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architectures
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the entry requirements are requested to send an updated CV along with a 250-word motivational statement that outlines the reason you are choosing a Software Developer Apprenticeship. Your application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of this process your CV will be shared with Salesforce. The closing date is C.O.B on the 25th of January. If you have any special requirements to attend an information session or assessment process, either virtually or face to face, please indicate this on your application so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Aﬃrmative Action Employers. Qualiﬁed applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.