- Course Code:
- QQI - Level 4
The purpose of this blending learning award is to enable the learner to develop the relevant knowledge, skill and competence in a broad range of personal skills which enable personal development and active citizenship, and progression to employment, or further education or training. Students may be given the opportunity to progress onto our Level 5 QQI College Access Programme if criteria is met.
Students must complete a minimum of 9 modules to achieve the 90 credits for QQI level 4 major award.
- 4N0689 – Communications
- 4N1168 – Work Experience
- 4N1987 – Maths
- 4N3306 – Historical Studies
- 4N1169 – Team Working
- 4N1128 – Entrepreneurial Skills
- 4N1125 – Information Technology Skills
- 4N2279 – Business Calculations
- 4N1183 – Retail Sales Techniques
- 4N1878 – Drawing
- 4N1871 – Painting
- Other modules TBC
ProgressionAchievement of this award will enable the learner to progress to other appropriate programmes leading to awards at the next or higher levels of the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Students must of completed a Junior Certificate or QQI Level 3 Major Award in order to gain access into this course.
- Upon entry potential students are interviewed, assessed and complete a two week induction to ensure suitability within this learning environment.