- Course Code:
- QQI - Level 6
Designed for those who already have a Level 5 award in a relevant discipline the programme will strive to ensure that students learn the core principles of business management, marketing and finance.
Work Experience (6N1946
Human Resource Management (6N3750)
Word Processing (6N4977)
Administration Practice (6N4169)
Audio Transcription (6N4185)
Payroll Manual & Computerised (6N4005)
Customer Service (6N0697)
ProgressionIf you complete a QQI major award with Kerry College, you may use your results to progress to third level (University, Technological University or Institute of Technology). You should check individual university websites for specific entry criteria for courses. There is a separate section on the CAO application for applying using your QQI results from Kerry College in the same way you use your Leaving Certificate results. You may also apply under the QQI Higher Education Links Scheme (HELS). A limited number of places are available each year.
- Applicants must be 16+ years of age on entry to the course.
- You must hold a recent and relevant QQI Level 5 Major Award (or equivalent) in a related course.
- Applicants with relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Mature applicant route available for applicants aged 23+.
- Competent written and spoken English (CEFR B2 or Higher).
- Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland.