- Course Code:
- QQI - Level 5
The aim of this programme is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to work independently and under supervision providing administration services and support in a range of office administration contexts especially within the legal environment and or to progress to higher education and training.
Audio Transcription-5N1549 (006785)
Customer Service Level 5 (5N0972)
Information & Administration (5N1389)
Legal Practice & Procedures (5N1394)
Spreadsheet Methods (5N1977)
Text Production (5N1422)
Word Processing (5N1358)
Work Experience (5N1356)
ProgressionIf you complete a QQI major award with Kerry College, you may use your results to progress to third level (University, Technological University or Institute of Technology). You should check individual university websites for specific entry criteria for courses. There is a separate section on the CAO application for applying using your QQI results from Kerry College in the same way you use your Leaving Certificate results. You may also apply under the QQI Higher Education Links Scheme (HELS). A limited number of places are available each year.
- Applicants must be 16+ years of age on entry to the course.
- Leaving Cert, LCVP, LCA or QQI Level 4 Major Award is essential.
- Mature applicant route available for applicants aged 23+.
- Competent written and spoken English (CEFR B2 or Higher).
- Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland.
- Applicants must express an interest in learning and practicing new skills.
- Display a client focused personality.
- Display characteristics of a good team worker and be capable of self-directed learning.
- Previous work experience is an advantage but not essential.