- Course Code:
- QQI - Level 5
The aim of this programme is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to safely utilise a range of techniques and processes to solve engineering and electronic related challenges. This is a one year programme which provides for students who wish to pursue career in the engineering and electronic industry. This programme is ideally suited to candidates who wish to pursue an engineering degree at third level.
Communications Level 5 (5N0690)
Computer Aided Draughting (2D) (5N1604)
Control Systems (5N1437)
Engineering Workshop Processes Level 5 (5N1608)
Engineering Workshop Theory (5N2136)
Mathematics Level 5 (5N1833)
Work Experience (5N1356)
- Applicants must be 16+ years of age on entry to the course.
- Leaving Cert, LCVP, LCA or QQI Level 4 Major Award.
- Mature applicant route available for applicants aged 23+.
- Competent written and spoken English (CEFR B2 or Higher).
- Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland.