- Course Code:
- QQI - Level 5
Outside the big players like EA, Activision and Zynga setting up offices here, and middleware companies like Havok and Demonware, there are many independent game studios around Ireland. The global games industry is estimated to be valued at in excess of �66 billion. The course is aimed at those who wish to explore opportunities in the rapidly expanding games industry. Students will produce their own games using industry standard games engines.
Computer 3D Modelling & Animation (5N1603)
Computer Illustrated Graphics (5N1929)
Design Skills (5N0784)
Digital Editing (5N1438)
Games Analysis Design (5N1651)
Personal Professional Development (5N2985)
Web Authoring (5N1910)
- Applicants must be 16+ years of age on entry to the course.
- Leaving Cert, LCVP, LCA or QQI Level 4 Major Award.
- Mature applicant route available for applicants aged 23+.
- Competent written and spoken English (CEFR B2 or Higher).
- Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland.