- Course Code:
- QQI - Level 5
This QQI Level 5 programme is designed to give a clearly structured business education that provides a solid foundation for success in a business career. The course provides a strong grounding in fundamental business concepts, ideas, practices and methodologies. It features a rich learning environment that involves students in comprehensive and critical analysis of business organisations, functions and techniques.
Accounting- Manual & Computerised (5N1348)
Applied Economics (5N1350)
Business Law (5N2091)
Marketing Practice (5N1400)
Spreadsheet Methods (5N1977)
Work Experience (5N1356)
- Applicants must be 16+ years of age on entry to the course.
- Leaving Cert, LCVP, LCA or QQI Level 4 Major Award.
- Mature applicant route available for applicants aged 23+.
- Competent written and spoken English (CEFR B2 or Higher).
- Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland.
- Must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.