- Course Code:
- QQI - Level 6
Learn the core principles of business management, marketing and administration. This QQI Level 6 Certificate course prepares the learner for employment in the modern office. The track record for employment from this course is very positive with past students successfully employed in numerous administrative positions with companies. The course also suits those who wish to set up or manage their own business, with a strong emphasis on management skills
Business Management (6N4310)
Work Experience (6N1946)
Business Law (6N4045)
Word Processing (6N4977)
Marketing Management (6N4188)
Payroll Manual & Computerised (6N4005)
Customer Service (6N0697)
- Applicants must be 16+ years of age on entry to the course.
- You must hold a recent and relevant QQI Level 5 Major Award (or equivalent) in a related course.
- Applicants with relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Mature applicant route available for applicants aged 23+.
- Competent written and spoken English (CEFR B2 or Higher).
- Non-EU/EEA applicants must have permission to work in Ireland.