- Course Code:
- C&G - Accredited
This course will provide you with the skills needed to generate digital content professionally and find entry level employment in a variety of areas including design, photography, video production, sound production, web design, print, digital publishing, presentation and conferencing.
Working in the Audio-Visual Industry
Researching and Interpreting Information
Video Production Techniques
Mobile Journalism (MOJO) Production
Commercial Video Production
- Leaving Certificate, LCVP, LCA or a Level 4 Certificate
- If an applicant does not hold a QQI Level 4 Major Award or equivalent, their prior learning and experience will be accessed.
- Generally, applicants must have reached the statutory school leaving age plus 3 years relevant work experience.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Basic computer skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of the media sector.
- Full colour vision and excellent hearing is essential.