- Course Code:
- Comptia CySA+ - Certificate
This course is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats. This course is a part-time course run in conjunction with F.I.T. (FastTrack to Information Technology), who provides supports such as Mock Interviews and a Company visit to students during the year.
Cyber Incident Response
Security Architecture & Tool Sets
ProgressionCareer Options As a graduate of this course, you can pursue careers in the IT industry including: IT Security Technician and Technical Support Specialist. FIT are offering a 2 year programme on Cyber Security Tech Apprenticeship. There are opportunities for college progression Please contact email@example.com with any queries.
• Leaving Certificate, Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme, Leaving Certificate
Applied Programme, QQI Level 4 or equivalent.
• Work/life experience is acceptable for mature students.
• Students should be 16 years or over at the start of the course.
• While there is no required prerequisite, it is however recommended that students have
CompTIA A+ certification and nine months of networking experience or equivalent
knowledge. CySA+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.
• This course is for the IT professional looking to gain the skills as a Security Analyst. On completion of the course you will be able to: Perform data analysis and identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organisation. Configure and use threat-detection tools. Protect and secure applications and systems within an organisation.